Monday, October 1, 2012

The Last Week of September!

I had the best weekend with my family. We were able to have all the sisters together for a late night chat on Friday night and Saturday night. It was so fun to be able to go to the Relief Society Broadcast with my mom, grandma, and sister. It just left you feeling so uplifted!

I can hardly believe how grown up my nephew and niece are getting...

This is one of my favorite pictures of Lawrence.
What a cute little man!

One of my favorite pictures of Hazel.
I love her adorable smile!

My goal this week is to not pass out at work! I have spent the last week off of work recovering from a self induced concussion after passing out at work. Walls are not friendly when you take them out with your head. My symptoms are finally going away, and I return to work tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment