Thursday, October 4, 2012

Timing Experience #2

Tired after a long day on the floor, I finally made it home to my apartment. Walking up the stairs, I realize my roommate is in the shower...translation...I really should have used the bathroom before leaving work. So disappointed, I open the door to my room and out of the corner of my eye I see the silhouette of a man in the corner of my bedroom. Simultaneously, I turn on the light, and I see Edward Cullen, red eyes and all, staring back at me. I jumped back instantly.

Yes, a life size Edward silhouette was
standing in my room!
I had been so tired, but now I was wide awake! An unexpected man in your bedroom is quite a bit frightful when you're a single girl like me! However, once I realized what it was, I started laughing. That was the funniest prank to pull on a roommate ever! HA HA HA! However, I think I greatly disappointed my roommate when I walked down the stairs and calmly asked her if she owned the Edward in my room. We spent the next few minutes laughing. She was thoroughly disappointed that I did not scream out in fear like my other roommate when Edward met her in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment