Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Hope everyone had a safe & happy Halloween! I got to work today, so I wore my famous skeleton with a heart costume that me and BriAnne made last year.


I was super brave this week and went to a tri-stake Halloween dance for FHE on Monday. I went as Katniss Everdeen. It was fun to meet more people in my ward, but it was a major mosh pit-there was so many people there you could hardly move. Special thanks to Liesl for her brilliant idea and for letting me borrow her new boots to complete the ensemble and to Cailie for being such an excellent hair and costume designer, as she let me borrow her sweet leather jacket and black skinny jeans!



I am so bless to be loved by such an amazing family! Well, it's getting late, and I have to work in the morning. Only 7 more shifts until I start my new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment