Monday, September 24, 2012

Brigham City Temple Dedication

This Sunday I had the opportunity to attend the Brigham City Temple Dedication. It was a really neat experience that I got to share with my sister Liesl. My ward was assigned to go to Assembly Hall on Temple Square for the dedication. This is one of my favorite buildings on Temple Square it is so beautiful!
Assembly Hall
 I loved how President Packer, Elder Nelson, and Elder Perry were the leaders chosen for this dedication, as they have home roots to Brigham City. The temple is one of my favorite places on earth, as you can feel such peace there. I am so grateful that the Saints are righteous enough to have the blessings of more and more temples on the earth.

Brigham City Utah Mormon Temple
Brigham City Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment