Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More Changes...

It seems like just when you think you have life figured out it changes. I am super excited for my roommate Mindy to get married, but I am sure curious how the new roommate will work out.

It was kinda weird this Sunday, and I miss being in school. I went to Provo and picked up CalDon and BriAnne and brought them home for Sunday dinner. I love family togetherness. I have just been feeling kinda lost this week. It is really weird not to be back in school. School has probably been one of the most constant things in my life. I finally got that figured out and now it's over. Or is it? There is the constant battle in my head about whether or not I should go back for Grad School. I just can't feel right about it for now. I guess that is life's greatest challenge to be happy with whatever stage of life you are in right now. Enjoy the journey! A practice I understand in principle, but not so good in action. Guess I just have to practice!


No comments:

Post a Comment