Monday, November 19, 2012

First Day on New Job #2!

It is never fun to start over go back to beginning. However, that's the only way you can build yourself back up to the top. So while I feel extremely out of my comfort zone, I know that it will be worth it. In a few months, I will not feel like a fish trying to swim through jello. It's just the little things, like not knowing how to turn off the call light or how to work the stretcher that make me feel completely inept. I know things will get better...it always does!

On a brighter note, I think that this is going to be a much better fit. I don't feel as exhausted when I leave. I get to actually have my weekends back, which means  I can go to church nearly every Sunday (I will still have to take some call, but it should be much better). For the first time in 5 years, I will not only have Thanksgiving off but the whole weekend! YAY! I am so excited to get to spend this time off with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment