Friday, November 23, 2012

A Day of Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am most thankful for family this year. I am so glad to have a loving close family. It was fun to visit with everyone, even via Facetime my brother who lives on the east coast. It's amazing how even thousands of miles apart, how brothers can figure out how to be annoying. They invented a game, inspired by Psych, in which they turned Facetime into a video game. Which of course turned into a game of mashed potato chasing. Brothers just love to be creative, teasing, and fun! I am grateful for such a supportive family. I am so excited for my brother to serve a mission in Piura Peru! His mission call came this week. My new job is going well with lots to learn but getting better each day!

We got a little creative with the pie this year.

The best ever banana cream pie from scratch!

We got a little fancy this year.

More fanciness!

Can you tell the Cailie & Liesl
were in charge of the decorations?

Hazel & Cailie

No comments:

Post a Comment