Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hazel Day 3: Home from the Hospital

It was so much fun yesterday I got to help take care of Hazel (the day she came home from the hospital). After a Cafe Rio dinner complete with a key lime pie (my favorite), I got to help give Hazel a bath!

This is the cute text message I got today at work:

Thanks for all your help Aunt McKell! i love you!

Babies are such little miracles! It is so amazing that most of the time everything forms just so perfectly. They are so cute; just a bundle straight from heaven. They are a lot of work, but then again anything worthwhile is. I'm so grateful for my job. Even with the nights and weekends, it makes it so that my four days a week off can be spend helping others. As hard as the 12-14 hour shifts are, the days off are great. I am also so grateful for family. Having family close together is such a blessing and creates beautiful bonding moments. So yes, yet again I am so blessed to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment