Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Adventures of the Week of June 10

This week has been full of adventures. It was my Aunt Teresa's Birthday. Cailie got her learner's permit, so I have started to coach her in driving. Mandolyn is overdue and waiting anxiously for little Hazel to make her arrival. So Tuesday was spent in diversion activities. We made the cutest letters that spell out Hazel for the nursery. Wednesday, I went to the dentist only to find out that I needed an old filling replaced, so I went back in the afternoon for the filling. The dentist could not get me numb, so I got pumped full of more local anesthetic. Only problem was it didn't really go into effect until I left the dental office. I could barely talk because half of my tongue and bottom lip were so numb. Eating was out of the question. I definitely have more sympathy for stroke/hemiparesis patients. It lasted for about four hours! It is so nice to be able to have feeling back in my mouth!! Now onto work, work, work the rest of the week, but I sure have enjoyed my days off.


No comments:

Post a Comment