Sunday, June 10, 2012

Flash from the Past

Okay, so kinda a funny story... I was googling myself just to see what would come up and this article about me came up. I don't even remember being interviewed for it. Too funny. Well, I decided to blog it because it is a good summary of my life in high school. However, it does make me sound much cooler than I was. But hey, I have accomplished my goal of getting my BSN. What's next you might ask? Well that is the question of the hour....

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/schools/article_5bcdda40-62e8-5ebb-836b-a351e4699e18.html

Lehi High School

Pioneer Profile - "Always do your personal best and be happy," is the motto of McKell Preece, this week's Pioneer Profile.

The daughter Brian and Natalie Preece of Saratoga Springs, she is determined, hardworking and goal oriented.

In school activities, McKell is a member of the National Honor Society, newspaper opinion editor, FBLA member, and has served as junior class secretary. A tennis player and a 4-H ambassador, she maintains a 4.0 grade point average and scored a 5 on the AP U.S. History exam.

As a member of the Saratoga Hills 2nd Ward, McKell serves as Laurel's class president. She was a youth counsel representative and has earned the Young Women's Recognition award.

McKell's community involvement includes participating with the Big Brother/Big Sister organization and winning a BYU essay contest.

Her hobbies include reading, playing piano, water-skiing, backpacking, quilting, boating and hiking. She also works part time at Wasatch Ballooning Inc. and Studies Weekly Inc.

McKell's future goal is to attend college and receive a bachelor's degree in nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment