Friday, March 23, 2012

The Search For a Smart Cookie

Working days & nights kinda turns you into a crazy person! Today while I was sleeping, I kept dreaming about eating a lemon smart cookie. Well, once you have dreamed about something for at least 2 hours, and you are very sleep deprived....you must have it! So I set out to find the Smart Cookie store with Cailie and Liesl. Cailie assured me she knew where it was...well it turns out it is kinda hard to find. Finally we found it, (it is by the movie theaters in AF) and can you believe it? there was not any lemon cookies on the rack. I was about to have a freak out, but I very calmly asked the sales clerk if there were any more lemon cookies left. She checked the back & luckily there were cookies cooked, and they hurried and frosted some for me! I am so lucky!!! They tasted so good, and of course my family also benefited from my craze as I brought some home to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment