Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Festivities

Hunger Games...

I have this love hate relationship with Hunger Games. On the one hand it is extremely disturbing, but on the other hand the will to survive and care for those you love is so inspiring! Everyone truly just needs someone to be loved by and to love. We must never let our country get so far off course that barbarism and cruelty are accepted as the status quo. The act of "nonenagement" may be far more dangerous than to act. Change for good is possible with a little spark of hope.

March Birthdays...Mandolyn & CalDon!

Roasting peeps for Smores!














 
Another super exciting thing to note is that in about a week my nephew should be born! And in about another 10 weeks my niece should be born! So super exciting!!! Our family is growing and changing!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great party- I loved how excited dad was about the smores with peeps!

    P.s. I like your blog's new look!

    ReplyDelete